Street BINGO has started up again!
Contact Pam for details!
Senior Services of Cartwright, Mather & Roblin (SSCMR) is a non-profit organization that provides assistance and recreation opportunities to senior community members who live within Cartwright-Roblin Municipality. Senior Services often offers outings, BINGOS, and other senior-focused programming. To see what is happening or to join in on the fun, contact Senior Services Coordinator Pam Enns - 204-529-2590
Senior Services Office is located in the Cartwright-Roblin Municipal Office, 485 Curwen Street, Cartwright MB. Office hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 9 am -12 am
- Handi-Van is available for hire with or without a driver.
- Local grocery, mail, and medicine pick-ups
- ERIK Kits
- Parking Permit - available for short-term use.
- Meals on Wheels
- Life Line
- South Central Cancer Resource
- Age Friendly Council
- Mobility Aids available for loan through the Health Auxiliary (Please see Cartwright Mather Health Aux)
For more information please contact Pam (204) 529-2590 or by email email@example.com
FREE Turkey Lunch
at the MRCC
For Cartwright-Roblin Municipality Residents 65+
To book your spot contact Pam (204) 529-2590